Just getting a few things done before heading off to do a late shift and visiting a few of my regular websites that I go to for information on a regular basis. Yes, amazingly I still use the Internet for more than social networking, banking, photos, communication, game playing and fan fic reading, etc etc.
My most commonly visited information websites are:
- Bureau of Meteorology – which I read recently has taken out a number of national and international awards – deservedly so
- Google Maps – for those new places I need to visit
- My Library website – including the catalogue
- Herald-Sun newspaper, just to touch base with the news of the day, especially if I miss the radio in the morning
- Libraries Stack Exchange
- A wide range of blogs
- And of course, if its the weekend, its the AFL website to watch the footy scores.
What are your most visited information websites?