I have been very busy since VALA2010, preparing presentations for a forthcoming seminar.
So here’s my shameless plug.
It is with great delight that I will be presenting “Libraries 2.0: using Web 2.0 and new media to revolutionise your library or information centre“, with my Libraries Interact co-blogger, colleague and friend, Kathryn Greenhill from Librarians Matter.
So, if you:
- have a good-sized training budget (which many of you I know don’t)
- are wanting to learn more about using Web 2.0 in your library
- would like to see one of the best and most engaging library presenters in Australia at work (that would be Kathryn, not me)
- can attend a two day seminar at the end of March
- and either live in Melbourne or could get the package deal to get here for two days,
then we would love to have you join us and other attendees, for what we are planning will be a learning, collaborating, questioning, informative and hopefully also a bit entertaining two days.
</end of shameless plug>