I’ve been tagged by Kathryn at Librarians Matter. So here’s 5 things you did’t know about me.
1. I was born in Cornwall, England and immigrated to Australia when I was 18 months and got citizenship when I was 8 years old (very proudly signed my own citizenship papers!)
2. I sing. I am no Beyonce, but I am a passable singer and sang “Lean on me” acapella (with friends helping), to my husband at our wedding.
3. I am overactive, can’t sit still and have to have 20 things on the go at the same time. My husband says “She makes coffee nervous” (and those who know me agree.
4. Speaking of which, I don’t drink tea, coffee or any other hot drinks (besides soup!).
5. When I first started as a librarian, I had never seen a PC. Within 6 months of starting work, I was their local expert.